Notice and Takedown Policy of The Cool Dude Shop
The purpose of this Notice and Takedown Policy is to protect the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as The Cool Dude Shop. We will respond promptly to notices of alleged IPR infringement. However, we need your help to identify potentially IPR infringing items as intellectual property owners are responsible for protecting their own IP; additionally, The Cool Dude Shop does not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters.
Please submit a statement of alleged IP infringement to us if you believe an intellectual property right has been violated on The Cool Dude Shop. Your statement must include the following information:
- ○ Name of the intellectual property right owner
- ○ Your full name & name of the company you represent
- ○ Your full address, inc. City, State and Zip Code
- ○ Your contact email address & telephone number, inc. international dialing code
- ○ Complete description of the alleged intellectual property rights infringement
- ○ Explanation of the alleged infringement & its location on the The Cool Dude Shop website
- ○ Declaration that you believe an IPR has been violated
- ○ Statement that the information in your Notice is true and correct
- ○ Clear declaration that you will indemnify The Cool Dude Shop from all related claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) which The Cool Dude Shop may incur in connection with the notice
To proceed, provide an infringement statement and get in touch to resolve the issue.