This nifty gadget features an outstanding 18 different functions to make your rides more interesting and provide you with real-time feedback.
One of the most interesting features which sets it apart is its Carbon Dioxide sensor, allowing you to know how clean the air is at any given location.
It's easy to install and has a fluorescent back light which allows it to be used in the dark.
A list of all the functions can be seen below:
• CLOCK -Time display
• TOTODO-1 -the total mileage of the first cycle (C1).
• TOTALODO -first and second (C1+C2) two bicycle mileage.
• TOT-TM-1 -total time of the first cycle (C1) ride
• TOTAL-TM -the total time of two cycling cycling between the first cycle and the second bicycles (C1+C2).
• TRTPDIST -single ride time.
• MAXSPEED -maximum speed when riding.
• AVGSPEED -average speed of cycling
• TRIPTIME -riding time.
• TEMP - real time temperature (one minute scanning temperature change).
• STPWATCH -stopwatch.
• CAL RATE -calories consumption on a single ride.
• CALORIE -total calorie consumption.
• FAT-DURN -fat burning consumption.
• KM -set the riding mileage (for mileage to mileage / + mileage mileage).
• TIME - set the riding time (for time to time / + time for timing).
• CO2 KG -carbon dioxide emissions.
• SCAN -all function cycle scrolling display
This computer has all the features (and more) that models selling for well over $100 have. This one however, only costs a fraction of the price.